Now You Can Enjoy First Class Travel Coverage at Coach Prices
Today’s travelers may face more uncertainty and challenges than ever before. Numerous factors, most out of our control, including heightened security, transportation delays, destination issues, cyber-crime, severe weather and even lost luggage can add up to leave both vacationers and seasoned business travelers feeling vulnerable. Additionally, there are hundreds of circumstances that may cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or seek emergency medical treatment.
Wouldn’t it be nice to travel with a team behind you ready to assist with challenges or emergencies you may experience while away from home?
Now you can because we have identified AIG’s TravelGuard® counselors as that team, providing you with a lifeline when away from home, in addition to superior travel coverage. For example, if you are delayed in the airport or have a medical emergency, TravelGuard® will not only reimburse covered expenses when you get home, they will also find you a new flight or coordinate medical transportation while on your trip.
TravelGuard© offers travel insurance plans for an array of budgets, from modest trips to high-end luxury vacations. There are also products for last-minute getaways and extended trips, and specific coverage plans for cruise travelers, golf travelers, students, and sports travel.
24-Hour Travel Assistance Services Include:
- MEDICAL ASSISTANCE
- Emergency medical evacuation transportation assistance
- Emergency prescription replacement
- Dispatch of doctor or specialist / Physician / Hospital / Dental / Vision Referrals
- Eyeglasses and corrective lens replacement assistance
- WORLDWIDE TRAVEL ASSISTANCE
- Lost passport / travel documents assistance
- Lost baggage search; stolen luggage replacement assistance
- Emergency cash transfer assistance
- Travel information including visa / passport requirements
- Up-to-the-minute information on local medical advisories, epidemics, required immunizations and available preventive measures
- LIVE TRAVEL EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE
- Up-to-the-minute travel delay reports
- Flight re-booking
- Missed connections coordination
- Hotel re-booking / Guaranteed hotel check-in
- Emergency return travel arrangements
- Roadside assistance / Rental vehicle booking
- PERSONAL SECURITY ASSISTANCE – IDENTITY THEFT
- Review account activity to identify any suspicious activities
- Investigate financial accounts where identity theft is suspected
- Interact with law enforcement to pursue prosecution of criminals
- FIRST CLASS CONCIERGE SERVICE
- Ground transportation coordination
- Private air and cruise charter assistance
- Wireless device assistance
- Local activity recommendations
- Event tickets, restaurants and reservations
- Global weather and ski reports
At D.F. Dwyer Insurance we are especially pleased to offer all of our valued clients First Class coverage at affordable Coach prices with TravelGuard®. Call us today at 401-846-9629, we’re here to help you select a plan that can ease your stress while traveling with confidence in the knowledge that assistance is just one call away, 24-hours a day!